Thursday, February 9, 2012

Transitions - Part 2 - Strength of Love

A calming sensation over took my body as I stood still in the silence of the room. The pain that was once crawling through my body, settled down, no longer causing me to cry out in fear. Whatever had happened had passed quickly, but I felt as if something bad was going to happen next.
Flynn sat cross-legged on the cold tile floor as he meditated, hoping that I would join him in a quiet time of relaxation. He focused his inner being trying to release the power within himself.
I tucked my dress under my legs and sat down in the lotus position with my hands raised just above my knees. I took in a deep breath and closed my eyes. It took me all of a second to feel calm and relaxed. A sudden tingling sensation overcame me and a chill ran down my spine.
Only a moment later, I felt a draft suddenly around me and I felt my back and lower abdominal areas of my body sting and heat up for a minute before the sensations went away. I thought that I should continue to stay still and keep my eyes closed because I was so comfortable, but I started to feel strange...again...
I opened my eyes, only to discover my clothing had disappeared. I looked over at Flynn and saw he was also sitting in only his underwear. I didn't understand how that had happened, it was all too abstract for me. I  bent my knees and leaned sitting up with my elbows on my knees.

Before I could take another breath, I passed out.

Before I fell to the floor, Flynn caught me in his arms, as if he was sensing my exact movements and was standing by waiting for something to happen.

"JOVIANA!" Flynn cried out.
He grasped me close to him and began to stutter, "Jovi-jo-vi. Jovi-ana. Don't, don't die. Please don't die."

He began to sob, tears racing down his face, he continued to speak to my unconscious body, "Joviana! You must come back to me. You aren't done living yet!"

"JOVIANA!" he sobbed, "Joviana, I love you more than my own being. I haven't ever loved anyone more than you, not even my parents or the children. You are the one who owns my heart. I have devoted my entire life, from birth, to you, my soulmate. You can't give up. Without you, I am only half a soul."

Suddenly a pulsing come from within me. I woke up for only a moment as my heart raced and a shining light appeared from my breasts, I screamed in agony and fainted.
Flynn put his hands around the light that flickered a brilliant magenta spark. As he gently nestled the flashing light, a bright blue light came from within his hands and the lights combined! He smiled as he watched the purple sparking blue energy of light. Flynn knelt down closer to me and the light disappeared...
Flynn picked up my lifeless body and carefully placed my body against his as he supported my weight. He leaned into my face and passionately kissed my cold lips.

A sudden rush of warmth ran down my spine and I could feel my heart begin to throb intensely. I was alive again, by the kiss of my lover!
Flynn laid me down and I passed out...
               Dreaming of the day we first met...
A day when I thought I would forever be alone... 
A broken heart, a lost soul...
    But not ever again...

1 comment:

  1. Amazing post love every min of it and it felt so real keep writing love your post

    ReplyDelete