Friday, October 14, 2011

Once Again...

One night, it was around bedtime for everyone and
I was having a hard time enjoying life with all the dreams
and memories that clouded my sense of direction in life.
I did not know if I was to keep trying to make do there
or to escape and try to live on my own.
I spent the days sobbing and crying whenever I even took a moment
to think about the guy in my dreams or Damion.
My life was consumed by the thoughts of them.

I tried to hold myself together as Jennifer and Aimee watched me
once again crying my eyes out. I wiped my tears from my face and
took a deep breath.

As I stopped crying, Aimee started to laugh at me.

"Oh you poor whiny baby! You never stop crying! Why don't you
just get into your little bunk bed and go to sleep, crybaby!" Aimee said mockingly.

I began to get angry with her and as I clinched my fist
she cowered in fear with her hands up in her face trying to protect herself.

For some reason, she decided to get me to attack her and
started raising her hand in a cat-claw like action.

I was done with her dilly-dallying and wanted that girl gone!
She just laughed at me as I grew angrier.

She then slapped me!

"THAT'S IT!" I yelled!

We started fighting and dragging each other down to the ground
whenever one of us attempted to get off the floor.

In the end, I won the fight and beat her senseless. I was proud of myself. 
She couldn't get off the ground for at least five minutes.
At that moment, I decided it was time to leave.
I ran away...

I trudged down the stairs and out the front door,
only to find a piece of paper that read:
"I am where we agreed, come find me,
I miss you."
I couldn't believe it. What in the world brought this on?
I had been waiting for about four years to find this
kind of note! I was happy, but a bit upset because of
how long I had to wait. I felt myself changing and my eyes started
to glow as I began to walk away from the horrible situation I had been in.
I FINALLY was free!

I followed my instincts and wound up in an empty lot about a mile down the road with shrub bushes.
As I kept walking, I noticed a glowing light that seemed to be reflecting off of something.
I kept walking closer. The closer I got, the more I realized someone was waiting there...
To my surprise, I saw him...
My heart started racing as I stared at the young man
sitting on a log with only the light of the candle beside him
illuminating the area where he was. He just smiled at me.

He stood up and came over to me as I stared in shock.
He took my hand and gazed into my eyes.
"I have been waiting for you, darling," he said before turning around.

He walked over to the small pond nearby.
I stood there for a moment before joining him.

"Damion, it's been too long," I said with a grin.

He grabbed me and pulled me close as he quickly pushed his
lips to mine and kissed me deeply; we shared our first kiss.
I had expected a feeling unlike that I have ever had, but
unfortunately, nothing extraordinary happened...
However, I wish that feeling between us had lasted forever...

He gazed into my eyes with his brilliant deep green eyes
and amazing smile. He stroked my cheek and then stepped back.

He began to speak to me, "I need to say something."
"Okay, what is it?" I replied.

"I am sorry it took so long, but I had to protect you, it was my only choice. Daron is a horrible man. 
If I hadn't contacted the head of the facility where you stayed, you would have been killed
or tortured. It's complicated and I will tell you more later, but you are safe now," he said in honesty.

"I guess I can accept that, but you owe me an explanation
because this is just too weird for me. Torture? Killing? What?!
But right now, I am free and I just want to be with you! Can we do that?" I asked.
"Sure!" he replied.

My desire at that moment was to spend time with him and
not focus on the past four years that I have been without him.
We sat down as the sun began to rise.

He put his hand on mine and stared into my eyes.
I gave him a big grin and he gave me an air kiss.

He scooted closer to me and we leaned back to watch the sun
rise in the early morning mist.

"I love you still Damion!" I whispered to him.
He just giggled at me and kissed me on the lips.

It was almost dawn and Damion mentioned he had to leave soon.
I remember standing there as he whispered in my ear and
told me to stay strong. The moment seemed to last forever...
He grasped me one last time before he kissed me and
twirled me around in his arms.

He hugged me tightly. At that moment, my eyes started to glow 
again and I felt the sadness in his heart as he took a deep sigh.

I watched as he ran off into the distance...
I was letting the love of my life leave me again...

As soon as he was gone and no longer in view,
I broke down into tears.

Why does this happen to me?
Why can't I ever be happy for more than a moment?
I couldn't grasp this feeling, but I was heartbroken...

Was I ever going to see him again?
Where was I going to live?
For the moment, I could only bask in my sorrow
as the only person I could trust had left my side once again.

1 comment:

  1. nice story can't wait to see what she will do and where she will go...

    Ms. Thearpy!

    ReplyDelete