Sunday, October 9, 2011

What Was Reality?

I spun around as light on my feet as a feather in the wind
and my world faded away. I was filled with the most amazing feelings,
excitement, happiness, ...LOVE.
The feelings only grew stronger as I twirled around...

When I caught gaze of who I was with,
time froze almost instantly as he started deeply into my eyes.
It felt like he was reaching into my soul and wrapping me in 
warm comforting emotions.

He leaned me back as his straight face turned into a smile and his
sparkling eyes glistened with light as he grasped his hand firmly around
my body and kept his grip tight on my fingers.

I placed my hands gently on his shoulders as he placed me against
a wall. He never moved his eyes away from me.
He continued to keep his focus solely on me and nothing else.

He slowly leaned in toward me with his hands against the wall
as he closed his eyes and moved into for a kiss.
His soft lips caressed mine and at that moment,
I felt unexpectedly calm and at peace.

As we began to engage in romance, he clung to me and turned his back to the
wall, keeping me in his arms and sinking to the floor.
He kept his lips on mine as he massaged the edges of my lips and
embraced me with his warmth.

We stared into each other's eyes and we took a breathe 
after the long passionate first kiss we shared. 
He pulled my chin closer to his mouth and held me close
as he started to form words with his lips.

He whispered to me, "I am here for you darling.
Do not be afraid, do not cry when I am here.
I shall never leave you alone and when I find you,
I shall keep you forever, safe and warm in my arms.
We are star-crossed lovers, destined in another life,
to be together, but I shall change that fate
and find you myself. You are my love, truly fated to be mine!
I am going to find you no matter what!"

I drifted off to sleep as he watched me doze off into dreamland.
He held me in his arms and whispered, "Sleep my beautiful. I will always be here."

He laid me down on him and held me close to his warm body
as we both slept soundly.

Suddenly, I woke up in the dark room where I had been laying
on my bunk bed. I stood up with a grin on my face.
That guy, who was he? I couldn't figure it out, but I knew
he was the one I so much desired for.
I wanted to find him, but how?
He said he would find me...
But how?
Oh the irony.

It was early in the morning and quite dark, so I headed up the 
stairs to the top floor where I could be by myself.

I walked to the edge of the building and gazed into the 
dark sky as I started to think about what I was feeling.

Was I to meet the one who is my star-cross lover?
Will I ever know his name? 
How old is he? Where is he?
SO many questions ran through my head.
I desired him, I felt so different with him, as if nothing was wrong.
I wanted him and him alone, that is what my heart said.

But who did I love?
Was it Damion?
Will he ever show up?

I was stuck in a place of dreams and memories, all depending on hope and faith. I hoped that the dreams would tell me more.
But were they dreams?
OR WAS IT REALITY?

1 comment:

  1. U got me hooked i cant get enough of it please keep writing

    ReplyDelete