Wednesday, October 5, 2011

What's Going On Here?

Just after I was let out of that horrible caged room, I finally got to shower
for the first time in forever! I walked upstairs to an open-room bathroom
with toilet stalls, a sink, and a brownstone and grey shower stall.
I couldn't understand anything that was going on.
The only thing on my mind was my dreams and my memories.
The guy with turquoise hair was frequently in the corner of my mind...
When I wasn't even thinking, there he was...

After a long, hot shower, I went upstairs to another open room, but this 
was a bedroom filled with metal-framed bunk beds and a small wooden dresser.
Excited, I went straight for the dresser to see what I might find to wear.
 I found a cute hot pink dress with a black tank top and matching dark grey belt.

The first person I met as I went down the two flights of stairs to the level floor,
was Aimee Beuregard. She stood with a blank stare as I walked passed her
into the center of the room.

Hai-Yen Cho was one of the more friendly girls that I met.
She was actually smiling, while the other girl Jennifer Nash just stood in the back
of the room with a disgruntled look on her face.

Cherish Manor, the lady who let me free, was the caretaker of this facility
where we all evidently stayed without a choice.
(there was one door out and a very impressive badge swipe lock system on it,
which indicated to me that it was meant for us to stay inside.)
Cherish supervised my visit with the girls as Aimee tried to say hello to me.

Hai-Yen introduced herself to me and let me know if I needed anything to ask her
first. I shyly thanked her and smiled as she winked and walked away.

After sometime, Jennifer eventually warmed up to me and came over
and greeted me with a friendly hello.

The first thing she said to me was, "Hey, a guy was looking for a girl with pink hair about a year ago."

"What do you mean?" I asked her, quite puzzled by what she said.

"Oh some dude with black hair came around here one night
and asked me if I had ever seen a girl with pink hair. I hadn't known anyone with
pink hair, that is until I met you," she replied.

I thought to myself for a moment, "Could this be Damion? Sounds like him!"
I continued to ask her questions, "Okay, well did he ever come back? Did he give you a name?"

"Umm," she shrugged and said, "He just told me to keep an eye out and that he would be waiting for her in the woods if she ever showed up."

I was convinced that it had to be Damion!
I know he was the only person that I know who would be looking for me,
a girl with pink hair...
plus he wanted me to meet him in the woods...
And to add to that, he was the only person who could have access to this place.
We couldn't leave, so he must have had a badge here, that's what I thought.
I wondered how he intended me to meet him...
But did I wanta see him again?
I was locked up in a caged room
with no friends, no life, no nothing.
Then suddenly I was being told he was waiting?
Something seemed strange...
Was the guy of my childhood really waiting for me just outside this building?
Was my life going to be better now?

1 comment:

  1. Oh my I cant believe it. Cant wait for the next post. Keep up the beautiful writing.

    ReplyDelete