Sunday, October 2, 2011

The Realm of Dreams and Memories

There was a dream that I had almost every night
 of a young man with fine turquoise hair and the most incredible sparking eyes I have ever seen.
He was always smiling and staring straight at me in the dream as we stood
face to face in a bright white room.

I fell asleep on an old brown, dusty sheet on a metal frame bed in a small
room where I had been for a few weeks.

In the dream, this time, his eyes didn't glow as they had before in previous dreams.
His eyes glistened with a deep violet tint in his blue and magenta multicolored eyes.

I stared at him as I stood with uncertainty on my face.
I had no idea who he was, but he felt like someone who I am supposed to know.

I turned to my left and saw a gorgeous young woman with flowing light aqua-teal 
hair and sea foam eyes.

In a sudden flash of light, the scene changed to a young teenage female who resembled me
in more ways than one, except she was smiling and in a beautiful hot pink ballgown.
The same young man from before stood behind her as she posed for what I thought had to be a camera.
They were a gorgeous couple, could that be me? Who was this guy?

Before the dream faded away, he had turned to my older self and held her hands
as he smiled and gazed deeply into her eyes.

The dream was gone and I was alone in the otherwise empty room.

I woke up and felt like I hadn't slept a wink the night before.
I couldn't get over the dream and what it meant.

"What was that dream about? I wonder who he is? Will I ever get answers?"
I asked myself out loud, knowing no one would answer me.

After I got over pondering possible answers, 
I once again remembered that I was in a caged room...

I got very depressed and just decided to go back into the corner and
sit down on the floor and think...

I picked up the rock that was on the floor, which oddly it was here for me.
It had been only about a month since the incident when I was taken away
from Damion and my childhood. The fact that I even knew how long it's been is amazing
as time moves ever so slowly here and days felt like years.
As I looked at the rock for a long time, I started to remember when I got this.

Damion had gotten me a present and told me it 
was a very special gift that meant a lot to him.

"Jovi, this rock was something I found when I was in my mother's old house
and it means a lot to me, but I want you to have it," Damion explained to me.

"Aww, thank you Damion, I will keep it close to me and take good care of it!"
I replied with a smile.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Months passed as I was left alone in that small room with nothing,
but a pencil and a pad of paper to help pass the time.
I spent most of my time writing about Damion and my childhood...
My favorite memories were when I was eight years old and Damion was almost twelve.

Everyday after school, we used to run back into the woods and find our secret
meeting spot where we had some logs placed to sit and a beautiful small pond where we
would often times fish. We spent so much time there that we decided if we ever got lost,
we would meet here.

"Damion, remember when we first found this small pond?"
I asked him.

"Yea, we deemed this our secret meeting spot forever!" Damion said with a smile.
"No one will ever know where we are and we can always be alone here!" I replied.

"Do you think this will be here in ten years, Damion?" I asked.

"This spot might not be here, but we live in Hidden Springs and there are
tons of these small ponds and woods everywhere!" he explained to me.
I got worried thinking that we wouldn't be able to keep a secret spot to ourselves.

But after awhile, his words sunk in and I stopped worrying because if we ever
got lost, we knew where to find each other.

As the spring became summer that year, we started to spend more time 
fishing and catching minnows just for fun.

The last thing we did that summer before we had to to back to school was
play catch with the beach ball he got for his birthday.
That was one of the best summers that I can remember.

Before heading back to school, something happened to me...

My eyes started to change...
And eventually they would occasionally glow...

But as the years continued to go on, I hadn't been able to find a way to get them
to glow again and it frustrated me more than anyone would ever know.

Eventually I gave up trying and just stuck to my dreams and memories
as I tried to make the time pass by more...

And as my thirteenth birthday arrived,
a strange woman showed up and left me out of the room
where I was trapped for those long two years...

And I would finally find out where I had been since
I last saw Damion...

5 comments:

  1. wow...wonderful! I loved it! One question though...where did you get the hair for the man with the turquoise hair? Keep writing this amazing story!:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry it took awhile, but I found it: http://www.coolsims.net/

    They have some great hair! I love this one. Thanks for the great comment! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. how did u get the guy with the blue hairs eyes like that

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh and i wanted to also tell u i love ur story and cat wait for the next parts

    ReplyDelete
  5. the power of photoshop and vampires XD

    ReplyDelete