Wednesday, October 19, 2011

What Will Be The Future of This Forgotten Soul?

Nothing had come of my life since I last saw Damion, which had been about
six months before my 16th birthday. I was now almost grown up and still alone.
I had nothing in my life, except loneliness and tears.
I cried all day and all night. I had a permanent make up stain on my face
because I had lived in that wooded field outside of town since then and only have had
the rain to wash the dirt off my skin. I didn't care. I had no cares in the world at that moment.
I lived on the land and ate the vegetation available, even though I knew I was far too skinny to be healthy.

The only thing I was really thinking about was my past and if I was ever going
to see Damion again or if I would just waste away here in this field.
Everything seemed so dim in life and I was growing more lonely by the day.

One day, as I was wiping away the tears, after crying almost the entire day,
I started to feel something strange happening. A familiar feeling embraced my body
as a tingling sensation overwhelmed my skin and I felt as if all the fears just went away.
I could feel my eyes begin to glow and the whole world disappeared in a flash
of blue light and I was thrown into an unfamiliar realm of subconsciousness as if I was dreaming...

I saw a woman... 
 A strange pale green woman with bright yellow-orange hair and a matching suit
that had wires and tubes wrapped around her entire body. She was standing
in front of an unusual machine with a keypad located in a room filled with tons of electronic devices.
Who was she?!
An alien?
A woman from the future?

As quickly as the image of the woman came, I saw two children holding
hands as they walked together late at night.
The boy had hair as dark as night with tips that were firey red and orange.
The girl, who looked to be his sister, had brilliant purple eyes and bright
fuchsia hair ending in deep blue violet highlights at the tips of her hair.
These children seemed familiar, but the vision was far too brief to be able to tell.

Suddenly, I saw myself...

My eyes were glazed over with distraction as the guy from my dreams held me close
and kept his eyes fully focused on my saddened face.

And within moments, the vision expanded and I saw who I thought had to be
Damion, standing in front of the house where we stood. 
The moment seemed intense and I became worried from the sight of this.
It appeared that I was destined to meet the guy of my dreams, but
it was not meant to be simple for me as I was between two lovers in this vision.

I sat down as I became aware of my surroundings once more and 
stepped out of the vision. I had no idea what lay ahead for me in my life.
I knew I had a future, but it seemed challenging and confusing.
Children, lovers, strange visitors; what did it all mean?
I envisioned the guy from my dreams once more as I struggled to stay
awake in the late of night. I kept my mind on him that evening and tried to drift off to sleep.
I knew I loved him, but when, how, why?
Question upon question kept me awake.
I eventually fell asleep on an old tree log as the candle flickered in the quiet midnight air...
dreaming of what as to come...
and who I was meant to be with...
and what my future held in store for me...

6 comments:

  1. Seems interesting and well written. Please continue as I am slightly curious as to the identity of the "lady in yellow" :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I will keep writing! :) She is weird... O.o

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog and I can't wait to read more. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. cant wait to read more also. Just loved the you write

    ReplyDelete
  5. Im in love with it. I cant wait to see what happens next. Love the blue eyed guy. Hes dreamy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ^^ o my gosh thanks everyone! Great to hear! I'm aiming maybe another post asap. :D

    ReplyDelete