Wednesday, November 23, 2011

OH Baby! The Joys of Life Together!

Everything had been pretty quiet at the house with Flynn and I.
We spent most of the time either together or outside enjoying the
fresh mountain air. We were very close and did enjoy the fruits of
life along with a strong healthy relationship. I was the happiest with
Flynn by my side; whether I was asleep or awake, he was there.
One day, when we were inside and spending time together cuddling
on the bed, I had a few questions for Flynn, but he had other ideas
than to talk right away... 
so afterward...

I finally got to talk about what was on my mind... it was about our futures.
"Hey, are we going to have kids? Do you want kids? Or are we just going
to follow the way that we see it in our visions? Like according to plan or
by what we desire? I would like to have kids, anytime really!" I asked.
Flynn laid there listening to everything I asked and then thought for a
moment before saying, "Don't worry, I want kids! We see our futures,
but we can change them as time goes on! Sometimes we live by what
fate has decided, but other times, we are in control! That's how life is! 
We make decisions and the consequences bear their fruits, good or bad."

"Oh I am so glad you feel the same way! I LOVE YOU!" I smiled.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The following week, I was having unusual symptoms and I noticed that
I had gained weight along with mood swings, nausea, and food cravings.
I hadn't had a menstrual cycle in sometime, but since I was so young
 and somewhat clueless to my body, it didn't seem strange. I had a suspicion
that I might be pregnant, however, I didn't really know what that was like.

"Flynn, I think I'm pregnant! But I don't know anything about pregnancy. 
Have you noticed anything different about me?" I asked as I leaned against him.
He held me and paused to think. As he looked down at me, he smiled and said,
"Yes babe, you are. This isn't weight gain as if you were fat. YOU are growing
a life inside you! Plus you have been off your period for almost three months now!"
His smile became a grin that spanned across his entire face as he thought
about us having a baby. He moved his hands down my body to my hips
and leaned down as he looked into my eyes. I held my hands to my stomach
and watched as he caressed my sides. His eyes sparkled with happiness and
something weird happened... I felt a kick. He gave me a puzzled look and wondered
what had happened. There was no way the baby could have kicked this early in pregnancy!

I became worried when we discovered this and Flynn had nothing to say at
first. He tried to encourage me that it was fine, but he was here for me and
things would be okay. We didn't have any way to go to a doctor due to
the fact that I was hiding away and had to be careful. As far as finding out what
was going on, there was nothing we could do except speculate about the baby.
"Flynn, is it possible I am further along than two or three months along?" I asked him.
"It's possible, but we won't know until the baby grows more. You should make sure
you eat more to keep up with the baby's growth. I don't want either of you sick!" he replied.

We stared at each other for a few seconds about what was happening.
We said we were ready for a baby and this pregnancy seemed easy at
first, but the longer we thought about it, it seemed we were not ready yet.
Without proper consulting from a doctor, we were on our own and had
to deal with the possibility of losing the baby if something went wrong.

"Okay, babe... Let's not stress out because that's the last thing we need.
We will take this one day at a time. Does that sound okay with you?" he asked.
"Yea, as long as you are along for the ride!" I smiled a big grin, "Are ya?"
"ALWAYS!" he exclaimed, "I am always ready for a challenge, I mean I
found my way to you over time and space, pregnancy shouldn't be a hardship!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

About a couple weeks later, I started to show my baby bump even more.
Everything was calm for the most part, except when the baby kicked and
moved around in my womb. It was sometimes so painful, I'd spend all day
inside laying down in bed. Flynn was always cooking and cleaning the house
while I was bedridden. The pregnancy was more difficult than I had anticipated...
One cool evenings, I was able to go outside and enjoy the weather,
but according to Flynn, I was supposed to stay by him at all times
and was never go anywhere without him, even the bathroom...
He was a bit overprotective, however, it was all for a good cause.
He didn't want me or the baby hurt and he seemed to know something
was going to happen. I trusted him, unlike Damion, and I let him be at my
side whenever he wanted to. I'd rather have someone trailing me and want
to make sure I was okay than to have someone who doesn't care to stay.

I just hoped that nothing horrible was supposed to happen...
I didn't think I could handle any kind of chaos or tragedy...
What did Flynn know? Was it Damion?
Or something wrong with the baby?!

No comments:

Post a Comment